We're often asked what kind of performance we give. The answer is whatever kind the audience wants - within reason Here are some examples of what we've put on / pulled together / got away with over the last few years. If you've something in mind that's not here, just ask
- Entertainment: Songs and chat for however long you want, up to an hour or in shorter bursts with a break.
- Guest acts : As part of a show with choirs and/or other acts, with one or two short spots.
- Demonstrations of the Barbershop style, explaining the nature of four part harmony singing.
- Surprise performances, in the workplace, or elsewhere to add fun wherever there is a celebration.
- Weddings and Parties.
- Charity concerts & fundraisers: Giving people a good time while they reach for their wallets ! Mayor's do's, informal shows, indoor events, even posh hotels!
- Special audiences : Care home / community housing entertainments to bring out the smiles and get the feet tapping at any time of day.